Reid Racing Chevy Heavy Duty Dana 60 Kingpin Steering Knuckles
- Sold individually
- D60001CL (left, driver's side)
- D60001CR (right, passengBomber Fabricationreer's side)
- The strongest Dana 60 knuckles on the market
- Cast from high strength ductile iron
- Beefed up with extra material and ribbing
- 100% interchangeable with a Chevy kingpin knuckle
- 5th bolt hole for high steer arms (4 bolt arms still fit).
For 5 hole steering arm distributors click here
- Cast in steering stop eliminates bent stop bolts
- Tapered tie rod hole for 1-ton ends
- Tie rod holes can be drilled to accept 3/4" rod end
- Powder coated bright orange for long lasting looks
- Fully machined and ready for installation
- Knuckles for off road use only.
There is no warranty on this product.